Audiology is a clinical profession that specializes in hearing and related communicative disorders. It focuses on the evaluation and rehabilitation of impairment that result from various hearing disorders.
We are committed to provide personalized hearing health care with integrity and innovative hearing solutions. Our licensed audiologists provide comprehensive audiological assessment to determine the underlying cause, type and severity of one's hearing loss. This includes a battery of tests and procedures with several different components, each providing specific information. The audiologist will then provide appropriate counseling and recommendations as to what options (e.g. provision of amplification devices, appropriate referrals) may be appropriate.
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Speech Audiometry
- Behavioral and Conditioned Play Audiometry
- Tympanometry (Middle ear analysis)
- Acoustic Reflex
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Newborn Hearing screening using AABR
- In addition to providing hearing evaluations, we also provide digital hearing aid prescription, fitting and programming.
- Custom Earmoulds and ear plugs