Established in 1975, NMC Specialty Hospital Abu Dhabi is a multi-specialty hospital providing quality and trusted healthcare services to the people of Abu Dhabi and the surrounding region. The hospital is affiliated with all major national as well as international insurance companies and enjoys direct billing facilities with the insurance companies and third party administrators (TPA).
Quick facts about this hospital are noted below:
- Number of Patient Rooms/Wards - 104
- Number of Operation Theatres - 7
- The hospital operates a well equipped laboratory offering extensive investigative facilities supported by a centralized computerised system.
- The radiology department offers state-of-the-art equipment, including a patient friendly wide bore MRI (1.5 tesla), 64-Slice Spiral CT Scanner, 4-D Ultrasound with Colour Doppler, Bone Densitometry, Digital Mammogram with CAD system, and Digital X-Ray systems backed by a fully integrated PACS system.
- The hospital serves as the referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in Abu Dhabi and surrounding areas.
- The General Clinic and the adjoining New Pharmacy are open 24 hours every day of the week. Specialist doctors are available for consultation and treatment round-the-clock.
- It also extends specialised and customized healthcare services to companies, corporate clients and offshore oil companies.
- NMC Specialty Hospital Abu Dhabi is proud to be a part of the growth story of the capital city. The hospital strives to make every patient's experience welcoming and comfortable.