She completed her Masters in Social Work (MSW) from Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, South India, M Phil in Special Education from Avinashlingam Deemed University, South India, B.Ed. in Special Education and Integrated Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) in collaboration with Bhoj University, Central India.
She has more than 16 years of experience and has worked in various reputed organisations.
Her services include:
Assessment and Diagnosis of Preschool children(Below 6 years) with Developmental Disabilities (Autism, Mental Retardation, Speech delay, poor motor skills and poor concept development) and Restless and fidgety children.
Early Intervention (children below 3 years), Academic and Behaviour Intervention.
Assessment and Diagnosis of school going children(above 6 years)
- Behaviour issues (Attention Deficit disorders, stealing, lying, bullying, difficult to control children at home/school).
- Emotional issues (quiet/fearful/introvert/bullied children)
- Academic issues - From KG classes onwards /Difficulty with academic skills (all grades)
- Parents with affected Children
- Children with Academic and Behaviour concerns
- Adolescent and teenage children
Training Programmes - A host of programmes have been conducted in her able leadership under the auspices of the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), CBSE Board, Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI) - Kerala State Education Board, Mahatma Gandhi University(Kerala), Loyola College of Social Sciences (Thiruvanathapuram) and Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kochi.
She has also co-authored articles in various journals and books and has conducted programmes on Radio and TV and various Schools and Associations.