Dr. Zahida Haq
Specialist - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Zahida Haq is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with over 13 years of medical experience. She has obtained her MBBS from Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan in 1999. She is a fellow of the College of Physicians and Surgeons - Pakistan and a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons - Pakistan and the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologist - U.K.
Dr. Zahida started her professional career as a specialist in Mehmood Memorial Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan and gained immense experience joining Pakistan Oil Fields Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. She has been working in the government and the private sector in the UAE since 2014. During this time, she has worked in key hospitals in Abu Dhabi.
Dr. Zahida’s wide range of experience includes pre-pregnancy counselling, high-risk pregnancy, normal vaginal deliveries, caesarean sections, co-morbid conditions during pregnancy, recurrent miscarriages, early pregnancy problems, menstrual disorders, cysts, polyps, cervical cancer screening (pap smears, HPV testing), endometriosis, general gynaecology and menopausal disorders.
Areas of expertise:
• Women’s care from adolescence, pregnancy to menopause
• Natural births, normal vaginal deliveries, instrumental deliveries (vacuum, forceps, caesarean)
• Diagnosis and management of most frequent gynaecological disorders like abnormal vaginal bleeding, menstrual disorders, HPV, myomas, ovarian cysts
• Study and management of infertility and endocrine disorders
• Prenatal screening, diagnosis and treatment
• Short- and long-term contraception counselling
• Gynaecological surgery, including minimally invasive surgery techniques like laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
• Screening and prevention of cervical, breast and other gynaecological cancer or diseases
Dr. Zahida speaks English, Urdu, Arabic and Punjabi.
Thank you for visiting our website!
Can you give us a minute to share your browsing experience?