Dr. Shaji completed his bachelors from Manipal University and his masters from the prestigious MGR medical university – Tamil Nadu.
He has more than 13 years of experience with NMC .
His special interests are:
- Prevention and management of early childhood caries with the most recent techniques
- Behaviour management, management of pre co-operative, un co-operative and children with special needs with oral sedation and nitrous oxide -oxygen conscious sedation
- Habit breaking, preventive and interceptive orthodontics and facial development
- Myofunctional therapy including orthotropics in management of various abnormal oral functions and sleep - disordered breathing
- Management of cleft lip and palate with naso alveolar moulding (NAM) for an optimal facial development
- Paediatric endodontics, Ravascularisation and regenerative endodontics and management of traumatic injuries to teeth
- Complete oral (full mouth) rehabilitation under General anaesthesia
Languages- Hindi, Malayalam, English