- MBBChB at Al Arab Medical University, Libya (1992).
- Diploma in Internal Medicine at the Imperial College, University of London, UK (1998).
- Master degree MSc. Clinical Dermatology at King’s College, University of London, UK (1999).
- MRCP at Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ireland (2003).
- CCST from Royal College of Physicians, UK (2012)
- MD degree from University of Leeds, UK (2015).
- Consultant Dermatologist and HOD at AL Zahra / NMC Royal Hospital, Sharjah (2012 up to date).
- Consultant at Dermatologist at Doncaster Royal Infirmary Hospital, UK (2009 – 2012).
- Dermatology Specialist at Doncaster Royal Infirmary Hospital, UK (2003 – 2009).
- Dermatology Specialist at Birmingham City Hospital, UK (2002 – 2003).
- Clinical Fellow at St Thomas’ Hospital, London, UK (1998 – 1999).
- Clinical Fellow at Hammersmith Hospital, London UK (1997 -1998).
- Dermatology Registrar at the Central Tripoli Hospital, Libya (1994 - 1997)
Doctor Mustafa has participated and presented at many local and international conferences and many webinars. He also presented many clinical audits while working in UK. He has a good experience in medical students and Dermatology trainee teaching.
Areas of expertise:
- Management of acute and chronic skin diseases of both paediatric and adult age groups.
- Management of Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Acne, Rosace, Lupus and different skin infections.
- Use of Biological Injection treatment for Psoriasis, Eczema, Urticaria and Hedradenitis Supporitiva.
- Skin surgery for different moles and skin cancers including Melanoma, SCC, BCC, and others.
- Skin surgery of skin cysts, fatty lumps, in-growing nails and cosmetic surgery for benign growths.
- Management of different hair problems including, hair loss and alopecia both in men and women.
- Management of many sexually transmitted diseases (STD) as Genital Warts, Syphilis, and Herpes.
- Cryotherapy and Electrocatery for treatment of skin tags, different viral warts and corns.
- Lasers treatment for hair removal, vascular lesions, skin rejuvenation, acne scars and many others.
- Botox injections for wrinkles, severe sweating and Fillers for soft tissue augmentation.
- PRP and Mesotheray injections treatment for skin rejuvenation and hair loss.
- Skin Peeling for treatment of facial scars and pigmentation.
Affiliations / Memberships:
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ireland.
- British Association of Dermatologists (BAD).
- European Academy of Dermatologists and Venereologists (EADV).
- Emirates Dermatology Society (EDS).
Doctor Mustafa speaks Arabic and English.