Dr. Archana Ashtekar
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynaecologist
Speciality: Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Archana Ashtekar is a Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, with over 12 years of experience in the field. Prior to joining Bareen International Hospital, she worked as a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in large private hospitals in Abu Dhabi. She worked as an Assistant Professor in Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital for 4 years – a tertiary care hospital with more than 800 vaginal deliveries, over 300 cesarean sections, and more than 600 gynaecological surgeries per month.
Dr. Archana worked as a Junior Consultant in private multi speciality medical facilities in her home country for 3 years. She became a fellow of Ruby Hall Clinic – a specialist centre for infertility and IVF. To her credit, Dr. Archana has released several research and paper publications in national and international peered-reviewed journals.
Dr. Archana speaks English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Marathi and Arabic.
• Antenatal management, delivery, and caesarean sections
• Medical and laparoscopic management of infertility and advice on IVF, ICSI, IMSI, IUI
• Management of adolescent problems
• Medical and surgical management of gynaecological disorders
• Experienced in ultrasonography and colposcopy
• Vast experience in all kinds of gynaecological disorders such as menstrual disorders, hormone problems, obesity, tumours, breast problems and routinely performed abdominal and vaginal hysterectomies, cystocele and rectocele repair
Thank you for visiting our website!
Can you give us a minute to share your browsing experience?