Dr. Yagan has more than 15 years of experience in treating different kinds of orthopaedics, sports and trauma conditions.
He has gained a wide array of expertise having worked in major trauma and orthopaedics hospitals in different countries including Syria, KSA and UAE.
Dr. Yagan had also trained in specialised centres in his field in USA, Germany and France.
- Shoulder joint arthroscopic and conservative treatment of: Sports injuries, Rotator cuff tears, Dislocation and chronic pain.
- Knee joint arthroscopic and conservative treatment of: Cartilage, Meniscus and ligaments reconstruction.
- Treatment of fractures/dislocations of the upper and lower extremities in children and adults (conservative and operative)
- Foot and ankle surgeries: Ankle sprains and instability, Achilles tendon, Bunions, Toes deformity, Flat foot
- Hand and wrist surgery: Arthritis, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Tendon/ligament injuries and Ganglion.
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Regenerative injection therapy (PRP / Stem Cell / HA) for osteoarthritis and treatment of inflammatory disorders like Rotator cuff problems, Tennis elbow, Achilles tendinitis, Plantar fasciitis and Patella tendinitis.
Languages spoken: Dr. Yagan can converse with his patients in English and Arabic.