- Bachelor degree in Dental Medicine & Surgery in May 2009,
- Master degree in fixed prosthodontics at Ain Shams University in September 2014, and thesis defense in March 2016.
- Basic and Advanced Endodontic Course in 2010,
- Prosthetic Veneer Workshop by prof. Carlos Sabrosa (Brazil) in 2013,
- Basic Implant course with a 20 hours clinical experience in 2016,
- Advanced Implant course with 40 hours clinical experience in 2018,
- Implant dentistry course by university of Hong Kong in 2019
- Dental laser workshop in 2018
- Advanced Endodontic course and mastering using the microscope in complicated Endodontic treatments in 2019 by Prof. Ahmed Abdelrahman Hashem at Future University in Cairo.
- Dental photography course with Michigan state university in 2020
- - In addition to contribution and attendance of the International Dental Congress of the Egyptian Dental Association in 2009, 2011 and 2013.
Dr. Abeer’s work experience spans as Dental General Practitioner in Al-Demerdash Hospital, Ain Shams University hospitals, Cairo, Manager of the advanced endodontic clinic in Cairo, Visitor resident in the fixed prosthodontics department at the Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University. Resident in Comprehensive Clinics, Ministry of Health. Senior Resident in Al Demerdash Hospital and Ain Shams University hospitals for three years. During the period in Ain Shams University Hospital Dental Clinics, I was responsible for supervising and training the fresh graduate dental students. Specialist in Prosthodontics in Cairo Governorate Fever Hospital, Ministry of Health. Dental General Practitioner in a Medical Center in Northern Emirate and then joined NMC Royal Hospital, Sharjah in March 2018.
Dr. Abeer’s clinical skills include:
- Smile analysis, Cosmetic Dentistry, laminate veneers, lumineers.
- All types of fixed prosthodontics (crowns, traditional, complex or Maryland bridges).
- Aesthetic fillings.
- Endodontic treatment, Root canal treatment simple and advanced cases, and root canal re-treatment.
- Preventive dentistry.
- Dental prophylaxis and teeth whitening.
- Gum depigmentation, gingivectomy, gingivoplasty and crown lengthening.
- Dental laser treatments.
- Extraction or teeth removal.