Dr Zeinab Nada Abdelrazik
Specialist - Ophthalmology
Dr. Zeinab Nada completed her MBBS from the Faculty of Medicine for Girls, Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt in 2008, followed by an MS Diploma in Ophthalmology from the same institution in 2013. She has worked and taught in different institutions in Egypt and the UAE. She has a Post-Graduate degree from Egypt, a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons Ophthalmology (FRCS - Scotland) and a Fellow of the International Council of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Zeinab started her career in the year 2010 as a resident of Ophthalmology in Al Zahraa University Hospital, Egypt. Later, she joined as an Ophthalmology Specialist in AGA Hospital Ministry of Health Egypt where she continued her practice.
Dr. Zeinab’s area of expertise include:
• Complete ophthalmological examination using slit lamp bio microscopy, gonioscopy and indirect ophthalmoscopy
• Refraction and glasses prescription
• Medication prescription for anterior segment lesions
• Fundus examination, diagnosis for macular and optic nerve disorders
• Selection of surgical cases and preparing for surgery
• Interpretation of fundus fluorescein angiography, visual field, ocular coherence tomography, ocular ultrasonography and intraocular lens power calculation
Dr. Zeinab speaks Arabic and English.