Dr. Manjit Mohan completed his MBBS in 2004. After graduation, he had worked in Medical Intensive Care and Intensive Cardiac Care units. He had been a part of Government Services in India and has gained a fairly good amount of clinical experience from managing out-patients as well as in-patients. He completed his MD Radio-diagnosis from A J Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore, India. He has also been awarded European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) from European Board of Radiology (EBR).
He is a Life Member of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association (IRIA), Indian Medical Association (IMA) and has presented paper as well as posters in the National and State conferences in India. He has been a guide for Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Radiology postgraduate students in his previous hospital and been co-ordinating their academic programmes.
His special interests are:
- Reporting of Whole-Body MRI, Neuroimaging (Conventional imaging, Perfusion imaging, Diffusion and MR Spectroscopy), MR cerebral and peripheral angiography, Onco-Imaging, MR cholangiopancreatography, MR urography, MR fistulogram and Multiparametric imaging of Prostate.
- Reporting Whole Body CT, CT Angiographies (Head and Neck, Pulmonary, Aortogram, Renal and Peripheral Angiography), Cardiac CT, High-Resolution CT (Thorax and temporal bone) and Virtual bronchoscopy.
- 2D, 3D & 4D Ultrasound Antenatal Scans, Sono-mammography, Ovulation monitoring, Paediatric sonography, Neonatal sonography (Brain, Hip and Spine), Transvaginal and Transrectal sonography for pelvic pathologies, sonography of small parts (Thyroid and scrotum), Soft tissue ultrasound and Oncology Screening.
- Doppler ultrasound for – High risk pregnancies, Portal vein, Renal artery, Carotid vessels, Peripheral vessels, Transplant Kidney and Penile doppler for Impotency.
- Fluoroscopic Procedures – Barium Studies for gastrointestinal tract, Urological investigations such as Intravenous Urography, Micturating Cystourethrography, Ascending Urethrography and Hysterosalpingography.
- X-ray and Mammography Reporting.
- Medical Imaging informatics and information technology which includes picture archiving and communication system (PACS) and Radiology Information System (RIS).
He can communicate with his patients in English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam.