Dr. Manal Saad is a dermatologist and cosmetologist. She completed her Master’s Degree in Dermatology and Cosmetology from Cairo University, Egypt. She has more than eight years of experience in Dermatology and Aesthetic medicine.
Dr Manal’s areas of expertise includes:
- All types of dermatological diseases such as Hair and nail diseases
- Pigmentary disorders, atopic dermatitis, urticaria, psoriasis include management with biologic medicine.
- Electrocautery & cryotherapy for destruction of common, plantar and genital warts
- Bacterial, fungal, viral diseases (including management of molluscum contagiosum etc.
- Botox for wrinkles and hyperhidrosis
- Fillers, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for skin and hair
- Facial rejuvenation by lasers and mesotherapy
- Treatment of acne and acne scars and use of different peeling techniques
- Clinical and cosmetic laser procedures.
Dr Manal is a member of Canadian Dermatology Association and American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Manal speaks English & Arabic.