Dr. Hany Completed MBBCH and master’s degree in Internal Medicine and Nephrology, both from the well-known Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt. Completed clinic fellowship in adult nephrology (Egyptian board in nephrology), 2007. Commenced distinguished career in Egypt as nephrology consultant in Ahmad Maher Teaching Hospital following higher committee of teaching hospital- ministry of health. Shifted to work in KSA in king fahed military hospital -Jeddah then King Salman kidney center -Riyadh as consultant nephrology and transplant, on 2016 starting new career in UAE, in SEHA till 10/2016, then shifted to start working in NMC Royal Hospital, Khalifa City.
Scope of Services:
- Management of patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Management of patients with acute kidney disease.
- Management of patients on hemodialysis
- Continuous renal replacement therapy for treatment of acute kidney injury in the Intensive care unit, heparin or citrate anticoagulant modalities.
- Management of various dialysis modalities- Intermittent hemodialysis, short daily hemodialysis sustained low efficiency dialysis, and nocturnal hemodialysis.
- Management of patients on peritoneal dialysis.
- follow up of renal transplant recipients, medical management of complications of renal transplantation, diagnosis of all forms of rejection, infection, and other complications.
- treat conditions of disorders of fluid balance, electrolytes, acid-base, disorders of mineral metabolism and renal osteodystrophy.
- Plasma exchange therapy for renal conditions - patients with pulmonary renal syndromes, vasculitis, catastrophic antiphospholipid syndromes, thrombotic microangiopathy and non-renal conditions- hypertriglyceridemia induced pancreatitis, myasthenic crises.
- Management of patients with glomerular diseases.
- Management of manifestations of systemic diseases on the kidney - lupus, vasculitis, diabetes mellitus, systemic hypertension, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis and others.
- Management of urinary tract infections and prevention of recurrence.
- Medical management of patients with kidney stones
Years of Experience: 25 years.
Languages Known: English and Arabic.