Dr. Anna obtained her Master’s Degree in Dermatology (MSc) from Cardiff University, UK. She has Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and is a member of the Royal College of Physicians of London (MRCP), UK.
Dr. Anna speaks English.
- Fractional lasers (Fraxel Dual, Sciton) for skin rejuvenation, sun damage, pigmentation, acne and surgical scars, stretch marks
- Thermage CPT (radio frequency) for non-invasive skin tightening and contouring of the face, eyelids and body (stomach, arms, thighs, buttocks)
- ScarLet (fractional micro needling radio frequency) for skin tightening, enlarged pores and acne scars
- IPL (intense pulsed light) for skin rejuvenation, sun damage, brown spots, rosacea / redness, photo facial; PDT (photodynamic therapy) for acne
- Botox for facial wrinkles and excessive underarm sweating
- Laser vein removal on the face and legs
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser hair removal
- Mesotherapy for the face and hair
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Microneedling with Dermapen and derma roller
- Chemical peels
- PLEXR Plus – plasma technology for non-surgical blepharoplasty and wrinkles
- Cool sculpting (fat freezing)